Dear Family & Friends,
We believe in the power of prayer and unexplained miracles. We are asking for your prayers for our little Caden Patrick Coleman who is in utero these past 19 weeks. He has been diagnosed with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephaly (water on the brain). His medical condition is severe and prognosis for a normal development is very much in doubt. We hang on God's promise in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." We ask you to call upon God to heal Pat & Callie's heavy heart, and give them hope and a future with their sweet baby boys, Walker and Caden. How appropriate that Caden means "spirit of battle". Keep all the Coleman & White families in your prayers...Lovingly, Bob & Mary Ann
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment