Monday, September 29, 2008

Monica Pryor

Update: Please click here to view an "interview" with Monica.

Please pray for Monica Pryor, who has cancer and has had to go on a pain
pump. Pray for God's comfort, grace and peace to be upon her. (She is the lady
who was featured the first Sunday of "One Month to Live"). She needs our prayers.

Nancy Buck

4 comments:

Kiliki said...

Nancy...I know her through a friend. I have been following her heartbreaking story for months now. I pray that God has grace for her!

Kiliki said...

FYI - I just realized...you have her name wrong. It's Monica Pryor.

B Women Blog said...

Thank you for letting us know of the typo. We apologize and have just corrected it. We also have added a link to the video "interview" that Brookwood did.

Again thank you and God Bless!
B Women Ministry Team

Kiliki said...

Monica is now with Jesus!! Heaven has a new angel!

I will be praying for John & the kids!